Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Vote!

Apparently they don't give out "I Voted" stickers in our neck of the woods (lame), but I can proudly say that all three of us made it to the voting booths today. Only two of us actually cast votes, of course, but I think the third was very excited to get her first look at the process. She's a proud American baby and I'm sure she can hardly wait for her chance to cast her first vote in 2032.

Ellie ready to make her (parents') voice(s) heard!

Casting my vote!

Go America!

We'll be heading into the city tonight to catch an (early) look at Democracy Plaza at Rockefeller Center, and then it will be back home to watch all the action with wine and popcorn.

Here's hoping your time at the polls today is brief and easy!

4 comments:

jessica said...

God she is cute!! So happy y'all got out to vote as a family :) I took V along this morning and the little old lady volunteers were so proud when I told them I was preparing V for 2032. hahaha

Oh Sunnie Day said...

lol too cute!!

xx

jen

Lauren said...

Adorable!!! :-)

Nichole @ casadecrews.com said...

2032?! I suddenly feel OLD