Happy Thanksgiving, all, from my family to yours!
We have so much to be thankful for this year, including:
- The incredible blessing of our sweet baby Elizabeth Alice, born healthy and beautiful in March, turning Eric and me from a couple into a family.
- That my labor and delivery went as it did, when there was the potential for things to go much worse. In the end everyone was just fine.
- My relationship with Eric, which has only grown deeper and stronger as we settle into our role as parents.
- The continued health and happiness of our family, especially Toni and our grandparents - all people Ellie is so lucky to have in her life.
- That our sweet nephew was born early, into a dangerous and frightening situation, but both he and his mother are doing so well.
- That Hurricane Sandy spared us any real damage or loss.
- That we have had the opportunity to live in and enjoy New York for over four fantastic years.
- That we have family and friends we can rely on to help us out when we really need it.
- The way things have been coming together for us as we figure out our next steps.
- The opportunities and new experiences that await us as we step into the next chapter of our lives.
We are so wonderfully blessed, and today as we celebrate this holiday with dear friends, we will be sure to take some time to take stock of where life has brought us and what lies ahead. We are so thankful.
Enjoy your holiday, my friends! Give thanks!