Saturday, November 3, 2012

Pooh Bear Pumpkin

Still no power. Electric company estimates say it will be restored "within the week." In the meantime, enjoy a teaser from our Very Hurricane-y Halloween, of Ellie checking out her very first jack-o-lantern:


Man, she kills me. Too cute for her own good, that one.

Also, we got more use out of that pumpkin than probably any other jack-o-lantern in my lifetime.

There will be plenty more pictures where that one came from as soon as we are restored! Hoping to rejoin the world soon!

UPDATE: This was posted at the PSE&G Comfort Station in Hoboken (offering free charging stations, WiFi, ice, water and coffee) as we charged up our electronics a bit. Upon returning home, we were greeted by LIGHTS! Our power was restored at about 2:30 p.m., while we were out! HIP HIP, HOORAY!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Too cute and so glad you all have power again :-)

Tiffany said...

Such a cute picture! I am glad your power came back.

jessica said...

I am DYING! What a precious picture :)

gramz said...

I think that Miss Ellie has such a talented mother and she can look back on what it was like to have growen up frome the time she was born I wish ever child could do that and see what a wonderful life she has LOVE YOU ALL cant wait to get my hands on all of you gramz