Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Our Newborn

One week after Ellie's birth, we had a couple of photographers come to our apartment to take her picture. She was a perfect little model and slept sweetly through the whole photo shoot. I'm glad to see this girl is already comfortable in front of a camera, because we might take a few pictures of her from time to time.

I just wanted to share a few of my favorite photos from the shoot with you. If you want to see the whole set, I posted them on our Shutterfly share site here. (Also, there's a whole Ellie tab on the the share site now, so there are tons of other pictures there, too!)









I have to admit, I think she's pretty cute.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Beautiful pictures, love especially the little Gator beanie awwww!

Lauren said...

Whoops that was a headband, haha but still cute :-)