Sunday, April 19, 2009

Happy Blogiversary To Me!


That's right, my little ol' blog is one year old today! I can't believe I've been blogging for a whole year already. I guess this little experiment is working out.

The last year has really seen a lot of changes for us and a lot of fun experiences. I have really enjoyed recording all of them here. I love being able to look back through this blog and remember the things we've done and places we've been. It's nice to have a record of such a fun time in our lives.

Thanks to everyone who reads my ramblings. It's been a blast sharing the last year with you! Hopefully you'll stick with me as I continue to document my life as a lawyer's wife...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Blogiversary to you!!! It has been a wonderful year of reading your blogs. We have laughed with you, cried with you, and we were able to feel a part of your lives... Thanks Meg!!
Love,
Kelley
P.S. Please don't ever stop!

4MileLove said...

Happy Blogiversary! I've been following for just a couple of months and I've had a lot of fun reading about your adventures in NY :)

Anonymous said...

Meghan,
We enjoy hearing what's going on in your lives! Hope you can keep at it-you have a gift of writing!

Love Aunt Rachel & Uncle Mark

Dad said...

Keep it up Meghan. I love you, your writing and the experiences that you three are having. Now, one suggestion...not sure about posting a picture of some guy with a droopy rose on his tux. :o)