Sunday, September 22, 2013

Happy Wedding, Jeff & Sarah!

This weekend Eric and I are in Clearwater Beach to celebrate the wedding of our good friend Jeff to his lovely bride Sarah. We're here SANS ELLIE - our first baby-free weekend since, well, the baby, and although we're missing Ellie, we're definitely enjoying this couple time and the opportunity to be here to celebrate our friends.

Of course I'll share more about the nuptials when we return, but since today is Wedding Day, I just wanted to post a word of congratulations to the lovely couple. Congratulations, Jeff and Sarah!

I was going to use this lovely picture of Jeff and Sarah from the Brooklyn Bridge, but I thought Sarah's face in the above picture is much more appropriate for an "IT'S MY WEDDING DAY!" type of situation! Yay for the (soon-to-be) newlyweds!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hope you both are having fun :-)