Monday, February 14, 2011

Each Day I Love You More

  Happy Valentine's Day!

Are you all celebrating the ones you love today? I know people have mixed opinions about this holiday - some boycott, some go all out, etc. Personally, I don't see much need for expensive gifts and the like (believe it or not after my roses post from yesterday), but I do think it is nice to have a day to remind you to reflect on how lucky you are to have those you love, don't you think? Whether they are significant others, family, friends, co-workers, even pets (shout-out to Achilles!), it's nice to remind others you love them. I hope you all have a wonderful, love-filled day!

Eric and I don't really do much to celebrate, but we will probably share a nice meal together at home tonight. And of course, I will spend some time reflecting on how grateful I am to be married to such a great man. Eric really is awesome and I'm lucky to have him as my forever Valentine! Happy Valentine's Day, my love!


For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.
~Rosemonde Gerard

4 comments:

KT @ KT's Refinishing School said...

I love your wedding dress and the quote at the end of your post!

Ironically, my wedding gift to J was a clock and globe that is housed in a wooden box with the inscription: I love you today, more than yesterday, less than tomorrow--very similar to your quote!

Happy Valentine's Day :)

Lauren said...

How cute! :-)

Dad said...

Love you guys.

Becky said...

Awwwwwwww.