Thursday, November 6, 2008

Psychology

Tomorrow is Phase 1 of my GRE Extravaganza. I have the Psychology Subject GRE tomorrow morning, at 9 a.m. I'm a little nervous. Not too much, but a little.

Studying for this thing has been intense. I bought a book with 6 full-length practice tests (217 questions each). My strategy was to take a practice test, then spend a good amount of time going back through the answers and explanations and taking notes. It seemed to work fairly well, as I did get better scores pretty consistently with each test I took, but...I'm still a bit nervous because with each test I take, there are still TONS of questions covering things that I have absolutely no clue about. That's pretty unsettling after doing SO MANY questions. But, my last few tests have indicated that I'm falling about in the "average" range, which is perfectly fine for me. If I can stay "average" tomorrow, I'll be happy. Because frankly, there's not much else I can do aside from completely re-doing my undergraduate psychology degree. And I just don't have the time for that sort of thing.

So, send good vibes my way tomorrow morning! After the test, I'll spend the rest of the day relaxing and cheering on the Gators before hitting the general GRE books in preparation for Phase 2. It'll all be over soon!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOOOO MEGHAN!!!!!

Love,
Aunt Rachel

Unknown said...

Good luck, Meghan! You will be AWESOME!!

Anonymous said...

You got this!!!
and
Go gettem' tiger!

Kell
(Those phrases have always been pretty good to me, so I thought I'd pass them along!)