Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Awesome Original Second Time Arounders

I know I'm posting this pretty late, but in case anyone checks in tonight or early tomorrow, I have info about my dad in the Macy's Thanksgiving parade! He and the rest of the 500-or-so Second Time Arounders are scheduled to perform in front of Macy's at 11:06 a.m., so they will definitely be on within ten minutes before that time and ten minutes after. So if you're watching, make sure you're in front of the TV then!

I've been having a great visit with my dad this week, so I'll be sure to post about that soon! Tonight he headed out to New Jersey to meet back with the band for rehearsal, then stayed in a hotel there so he could be ready to leave on the buses at 2:15 in the morning! They have to rehearse in front of Macy's at 3:30a.m. or so, then go back to the hotel for breakfast, then return for the start of the parade at 9:00. So those will be some tired 'Rounders! But I'm sure it's a blast for them.

Hooray Rounders! And Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments: