Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Colors of Fall

Thanks to everyone for thinking of me yesterday during my test! I think it went pretty well, but it will be a little while before I find out. I felt like it went about as well as my practice tests had been going, which was all I was looking for. So, hopefully I won't be disappointed. I have the general GRE a week from Tuesday, and then I'll be done with my tests. The rest of my application materials are almost ready to go, also...I'm waiting on one more letter of recommendation, and need to put together my personal statement, but other than that all my letters and transcripts are set to go. So, I'm making progress!

After yesterday's test, I decided to take the rest of the weekend off from GRE stuff. I needed a break! Yesterday we didn't do much, because the weather was awful - pouring rain! Yuck. We did have lunch out near our apartment, then stayed in and watched the Gators (hooray for another win!). Then today we decided to just go out for a walk to enjoy the fall colors. Everything is so pretty! You got to see some of the pretty colors in the pictures from Heather's visit, but here's a few from today:

Lamppost!

Ice skating at Wollman Rink (this is where we saw David Blaine back in September)

On the bridge in Central Park

Beautiful Central Park scenery

Hanging out on some rocks with some leaves

Waterfall!

And last but not least, my favorite scenery of all :-)

Have a nice week, everyone!

No comments: