Monday, November 17, 2014

My Fuzzy Little Guy

Shout-out to all the other toddler moms who know what the title of this blog post is quoting!

My struggles with Ellie's hair have been well-documented. She was one bald little baby for a very long time, and I was forced to put barrettes and bows on hold for months upon months in favor of headbands, to the extent she would allow it. I dealt with regular comments about my cute little "boy," despite the very clearly girly clothes she was wearing. Now her hair is finally growing in, so much so that she probably needs a trim to even things up, but I can't bring myself to cut it, because DUDE. We waited two and a half years for this hair! I may not cut it until she sits on it.

I always joked that it would be just my luck to have a baldy daughter, but my son would have enough hair for a barrette straight out of the womb. Then E.J. was born and hey, guess what? TRUE STORY.

E.J.'s hair has thinned a little since birth, and I suppose in the grand scheme of hair it's a bit sparse, but he still has lots more than his sister did at this age. But that's not even the awesome part about what's atop his sweet little head. The awesome part is that it is the softest, fuzziest stuff AND IT STICKS STRAIGHT UP.



Honestly. Would you get a load of that fuzz?!?! I can hardly stand it. And not only does it look adorable, it is so soft that I have totally busted my husband for rubbing his face in the baby's hair. I don't judge, because I get it. It's just so soft and fluffy. How do you resist?

I sure do love that fuzzy little guy (and his formerly bald sister, too)!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The picture of EJ with his hair standing up is the BEST!!! Made my day! Can't wait to meet this little guy!
Love,
GAR