Friday, November 21, 2014

Ellie Couture

One of our great sources of smiles these days is watching Ellie dress herself up. For the most part, we're pretty willing to indulge her fashion choices, even on days when we leave the house, because, why not? Unless I have something specific she needs to wear or something she's chosen is too impractical, why not let the girl have some say in her outfits?

The result, of course, is a little girl who looks so very TODDLER so much of the time. The best results come during playtime. This one is far and away my reigning favorite:


She's a patriotic superhero Cinderella fairy in a leather jacket. Obviously.

We've been having so much fun documenting Ellie's fashion choices that I couldn't help but start a little fashion blog for her. It's an ongoing work in progress, and who knows how long I'll keep it going because the absolute last thing I need in my life right now is a new project, but hey, let's just see. I just love Ellie's creativity and imagination and I love the way it's reflected in her clothes right now. I love that she's young and innocent enough to still be fearless and just wear whatever makes her feel happy. May she keep that mindset her whole life!

If you'd like to see more of Ellie's style, check it out: Ellie Couture. Enjoy!

No comments: