Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Dog Storage

So, this is a busy week in the W. household. My blogging will be a little sparse as I am entirely pre-occupied with preparations for my cousin Molly's bridal shower this weekend. I have projects to finish, and apartment to clean, bills to pay. Ah, life. I leave for Illinois on Thursday morning and will be back Monday afternoon. The shower is on Saturday. I can't believe it's already here!

Our week also unexpectedly got a little more complicated yesterday when Eric found out he will be going back to India tonight. He'll be gone till Saturday. So, today I will also be seeing Eric off to the airport and trying to get a "camp" reservation confirmed for the dog for Thursday through Saturday.

Thinking about what to do with the dog did bring to mind a silly picture I've been meaning to share with you, so that's my blog contribution for the day. Eric and I saw this guy and his dog hanging out in Herald Square a while back, and I found it thoroughly amusing:

Is that dog...laying on that guy's shoulders?

Yes. Yes, he is.

Just hanging out having a conversation, wearing his dog as a scarf.

 That dog is all, "what's up, guys?"

What? Where do you keep your dog when you're not using him?

No comments: