Friday, April 23, 2010

Gold Stars

How many of you out there are fans of the show Glee? It is one of my most favorite new shows, and I look forward to it every week. My cousin Molly and I have even started having long-distance Glee-watching parties via Skype. Then, I rewatch that week's episode on my DVR over and over all week long until the next episode. It's an obsession, I tell you!

Glee announced a few months ago that they will be holding a nationwide talent search for new cast members for Season 2, and my sister has submitted an audition video! I think she's awesome and would love to see her get on that show - unselfishly because what a life changer that would be for her, and selfishly because then she could get me tickets to the Glee tour (which I was unable to get myself this year). Ha! Seriously, though...what an amazing next step in her career this would be. And I think she would be great at it!

Part of the process includes having her audition tape published online, where people can vote for her by giving her gold stars. If you are my Facebook/MySpace/Twitter friend, you already know I have been shamelessly begging for gold stars for Heather for a couple days already. And now I'm bringing my plea to my blog. Please click here to view Heather's full audition and give her a gold star. You have to sign up for a MySpace account, but it will only take a second and you can vote as many times as you like through this weekend. I have no idea what the "votes" really mean for her in terms of improving her chances, but if there's any possibility that it could help get her considered for this show, I'm willing to do it. Please help me! Click here and give her a star!

In case you're still not convinced, here is the musical part of her audition. Feel free to watch it here, then click here to go vote for her!


Glee | MySpace Video

Go Heather! You can do it!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

GO HEATHER!! And yay for Glee obsessions!! :)