Sunday, December 16, 2012

Vintage Ellie

I was flipping through pictures in Eric's iPhoto the other day and came across the series of shots he took in order to get a nice portrait for Ellie's birth announcement. This set never made it onto my computer, so I wasn't familiar with the whole series, only our chosen photo. I loved looking back through these newly-found pictures of my sweet baby girl at only one week old. Is it even possible that she was really once that tiny?!

But this one picture in particular...oh, this picture. It made me laugh out loud and feel so full of love.


What a sweet, silly, squishy-cheeked little peanut. Oh, my Ellie!

3 comments:

Meghan said...

Umm. This is too cute for words. I die!

Kate said...

I love this so much. Adorable! And what fun to find buried treasure.

Lauren said...

Love this, so cute!!!!