Tuesday, July 29, 2008

B-DAY

By "B-DAY," I don't mean birthday. I mean BAR EXAM DAY. Today is day one of the bar exam for Eric! (Well, and tons of other people, but I'm mostly just concerned about the one person.)

Eric left yesterday for Albany for The Big Days. I was in Cleveland all weekend, and got back to DC after he had already left, so I haven't seen him yet and won't see him again until it's all over. Today is Day One, which is the New York state-specific portion, and the part he is most nervous about. Today will consist of 50 multiple choice questions, five New York-related essays, and one 1.5-hour "lawyer skills" essay. Once today is over with, Eric will be able to breathe a little easier. Tomorrow is the multi-state part of the exam, which consists of 200 multiple choice questions. He feels a little more confident about that part, so by the end of the day today, he'll be starting to relax a little bit.

Eric, I'm going to be thinking about you and saying prayers for you all day. I wish you all the luck in the world, even though I know you don't need one bit of it - you know this stuff, you're very smart, you'll do fine, and I'm proud of you. I love you! You're almost done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Meghan,
I'm praying for Eric as well!

We missed him at the reunion, but look forward to seeing you and Eric at Christmas!

Love,
Aunt Rachel

Anonymous said...

Eric, we ALL already know that you will pass with flying colors. LOVE YOU!