Sunday, May 8, 2016

Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day, everyone!

I've been enjoying a beautiful weekend with my husband and my babies. I'm so lucky to be their Mama.

Mother's Day sunflower-picking with my sweethearts!

Of course, I'd like to wish my mother a Happy Mother's Day! She does so much for our little family and we're so appreciative! Thanks, Mom/Grammy! We love you!

With Grammy at Magic Kingdom last month

I'm also thinking about Toni a lot today. This is our first Mother's Day since she's been gone and to be honest, it felt really weird standing in the Mother's Day card aisle last week, looking for only one card. It's hard to imagine that a year ago both Toni and Gramz were still here. We miss them lots, especially on days like today, but I'm so grateful for the 17 years I was able to know them and for the enduring impact they had on my life in raising Eric to be such a good husband and father. Toni was such a selfless, loving woman and we miss her very much.

With Toni and Gramz, two really special mothers in our life!

I have other moms on my heart this year, too - moms who have lost their sweet babies or haven't yet had their chance to be the mothers they want to be. I'm sending love and hugs to you today!

Happy Mother's Day, friends. Hug a Mom today!

No comments: