Thursday, August 6, 2009

Reaching New Heights of Awesomeness

So, the most awesomest of all awesome things was brought to my attention this week. You know about my love of the Snuggie. You also know about my love of my crazy dog Achilles. I have also mentioned before that my crazy dog hates the cold and loves my Snuggie. I've been okay with Snuggie sharing, but that is no longer necessary, my friends - because now there is a SNUGGIE FOR DOGS!


VIDEO: Snuggie for dogs!

It's only a matter of time now before I am posting pictures of Achilles and me in matching Snuggies. Achilles does have a birthday coming up next month, you know!

In other news, I am leaving tomorrow morning for my cousin Jacob's U.S. wedding reception in Illinois. This occasion is also serving as our annual family reunion, and I'm very much looking forward to seeing all my family! I will be back in New York on Monday afternoon.

Also, I finally finished captioning the Edinburgh photos on MyLifeAsALawyersWife.Shutterfly.Com, in case anyone was waiting on that to check them out!

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

1 comment:

Dad said...

Ah my Meghan. I do worry about you. :o)