Monday, February 23, 2009

Movin' Up!


Tomorrow is moving day! FINALLY. I'm so ready. In fact, we had hoped that we would be able to get the keys tonight at close of business, so we could start taking things up to the new place when Eric gets home from work tonight. But, no such luck, so we'll get the keys first thing tomorrow morning and then the moving fun can begin.

The pressure will be on because, as I have mentioned before, Eric can only take one day off work, and we only have 48 hours to vacate our old apartment. So nearly everything MUST be moved by tomorrow night. Eric said he'll try to leave work early on Wednesday, but he's been so busy lately that I can't count on that. If all goes according to plan, we should be able to get most everything moved out tomorrow and I can spend Wednesday finishing up any last things and cleaning the old apartment. Then I will spend the rest of the week furiously working away to get the new apartment somewhat organized before my mom comes to visit on Friday night.

It's going to be a lot of work but I'm so excited. I can't wait to have the beautiful view, and to organize everything and make it our own. I have spent the last month picturing how to arrange every piece of furniture and where to hang every picture, so I can hardly wait to get in and make it happen.

Wish us luck tomorrow! Naturally, I'll be back to share pictures of the new place and the move as soon as possible!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Good luck!!!!!! I'm sure it will be well worth it in the end! Maybe some day cliff & I will come visit haha!!!! :-)

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your new apt hope its the last move for a while miss you all love gramz