Saturday, April 19, 2008

Jumping on the Blogging Bandwagon

Hello all!

I have decided to give the whole blogging thing a go, for a couple of different reasons. Primarily, my new (and wonderful) husband and I have a lot of big changes coming up for us in the next few months: he's graduating from law school, we're moving to New York City, I'll be finding a new job, new apartment, new life. With all of this going on, I thought it might be fun to have a record of the whole process.

However, I don't plan to have the whole focus of the blog be the Big Move to the Big Apple. I fully intend on boring you with more minor details of our lives as newlyweds as well! As a more long-term goal for this blog thing, I'd like to keep up with it to shorten the distance between us and our families, in a way. Our families live in Florida and we miss them very much (and as far as we know, the feeling is mutual!). Hopefully this blog - both the moving-oriented posts and the more "off topic" posts - will help our families to feel more involved in our day-to-day lives.

So, that's my plan. We'll see how it all goes. :-) 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see the journey unfold as you continue your adventure. I love you both.

Dad

Anonymous said...

Meghan,
What a fun idea!! I look forward to hearing more of your stories...

Love, Aunt Rachel