Saturday, October 11, 2014

E.J. Laughs

I mentioned two posts ago that this week, E.J. had his first real little baby laugh. Well, guess what? Operation: Get Laugh on Video has already been a smashing success!

Much like his smiles, E.J. has made sure his giggles are not hard to come by. Since that first little pat-a-cake chuckle, he has added baby laughs to our already rather happy morning routine. It seems he finds undressing (in particular, pulling his arms through sleeves) to be quite humorous and every morning since that first laugh, he has giggled happily as I take off his nighttime onesie. As if he needed to make my mornings with him any more sweet!

This morning we shared a couple of little laughing fits independent of clothing removal, too - both when I first put him on his changing table, and again when I kissed him after undressing him. It sure does my heart good to share a case of the giggles with my sweet baby boy!


(If you're receiving this post by email and can't see the video, click here to watch it!)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

No comments: