Friday, February 14, 2014

XOXOXO

Happy Valentine's Day, my friends!


I hope today is filled with hugs and kisses and all the people you love most.

As for us, we're having a very quiet Valentine's Day, as we have all fallen victim to some nasty colds since our return from Disney. Ellie and I are mostly vegging on the couch today, watching Cinderella (a post-Disney, Valentine's/sick day treat!) and Eric is sniffling his way through work. Tonight we'll probably get some take-out dinner and camp out on the couch some more. Oh, the romance! The glamour!

And yes, we're back from Disney. We had an amazing time and I can't wait to share it with you. In fact, we had such a great time, we ended up staying an extra night because we didn't want to cut our last day short. That was in part due to the weather, which was utterly wretched our first two days (and may have been the catalyst for the illness currently taking over our home), but was lovely our last day. We just couldn't bear to spend that beautiful day wasting away in the car on the way home!

However, Disney recaps will have to wait a bit more, because not only are we sick, we're supposed to be traveling again this weekend. This time we are headed to St. Pete for, among other things, a matinee performance of Guys and Dolls tomorrow, featuring my endlessly talented sister in the lead. We'll be back Monday night and then I have some work next week that will probably occupy much of my time. So, it may be a while before I can find the time to sort and edit pictures and tell you all about our travels, but I'm excited to do so as soon as I can!

In the meantime, enjoy your Valentine's Day! Eat your chocolates, drink your wine, smell your flowers,  and say lots of "I love yous!"

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Hope you all feel better and are able to have fun seeing Heather in town :-)