Sunday, February 6, 2011

Where the Magic Happens

This weekend my friend Lauren posted photos on her blog (A Modern Day Wife's Journey) of where she actually blogs, and invited other blogger friends to do the same. That made me realize that I have been rambling on and on to you since April of 2008, and you have no idea where the magic happens. Of course, Lauren put me to shame with her pictures of her cute little desk space, and I don't blog in any nice, organized area like that.

I blog on my couch, under a blanket if it's cold, with my beloved Mac on my lap and my crazy dog by my side.


Of course, this may change in 16 days when we move, but for now, this is it, and it has served me well!

P.S. In other news, HAPPY 30th BIRTHDAY to my dear friend Megan! I've had the honor of being her friend for 22 of those 30 years, and she's amazing. Happy birthday, Meg!

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Yay thanks for playing along!!Looks super comfy :)

Bracey Pate said...

Thanks for linking up!

Kati said...

Got to your blog from the link up! I'm a new follower now...I love NYC, so I'm excited to follow your adventures...how cool that you live there! Looks like the perfect little blogging spot...always best when you have a pet cuddling next to you!

Steph said...

Your blogging spot looks so comfy cozy. Love it!

Becky said...

That is one classy blog spot, I must say! :-)